We recommend wearing a facial covering (mask) in all worship services. However, we have made this optional for those sitting in the front sections of the Sanctuary. We hope to keep everyone safe as we continue to offer socially distanced worship.
When you come on Sunday morning, we want your focus to be solely on God the Father who loves you. We hope to create an environment where you honor God and offer your praise and adoration. We are a family of believers who worship together. We don’t want you to feel like you have to follow some specific dress code or a style guide. We want to greet you with a smile and encourage your worship. If you have any questions about anything, we will be more than happy to assist you.
If you are able, we hope you will come worship with us this week.
- 8:30 am—worship in English (traditional).
- 11:00 am—worship in English (blended).
- 11:00 am—worship in Spanish (blended).
Listen to a radio broadcast of our worship (delayed) on KAND 1340 AM at 11:00 am.
Sermon ArchiveListen to sermons in the archive.
- Christmas PoinsettiasPoinsettias purchase in memory or in honor of…
- Christmas PoinsettiasOur Poinsettia Tree is up. You may purchase a poinsettia in honor or memory of a loved one. If you are interested, they are $15 a piece (please see Becky in the Church Office). They will be on display until Sunday,…
- Worship Guide August 2, 2020Watch worship with us here as well as get your worship notes and announcements.
- Worship Guide July 26, 2020Watch worship with us here as well as get your worship notes and announcements.
- Worship Guide July 19, 2020Watch worship with us here as well as get your worship notes and announcements.
- Worship Guide June 14, 2020Watch worship with us here as well as get your worship notes and announcements.