Please be aware that when you give by text or through this website, the church may incur transaction fees. Giving through your bank’s online banking or bill pay service gives you more control, and it may be less costly to the church. If you are not sure how to set that up, links to several local banks are located on this page.
If you would rather not go to the trouble of setting up online banking, you can GIVE NOW by following the instructions below after clicking the GIVING PORTAL button.
- First time donor? Click “Give Now” and follow the instructions below.
- Returning donor? Click “Sign In” and choose a preferred sign in method.
- If by “Text” then enter your mobile number. A secure pin will be sent to you.
- If by “Email” then enter your email address and password.
- If you can’t remember your password? Click “Forgot Password”.
First Time donor
- Select a fund for your gift (ie. Budget, Building, etc.).
- Enter the amount for your gift.
- If you want to make this a recurring gift, click in the box.
- Will this gift be by credit/debit card or from a bank account?
- After making a selection enter the appropriate details in the boxes.
- Provide billing information.
- Check the box if you would like to help cover the cost of processing.
- Review your information and click the “Give” button.
After creating an account, you’re able to schedule gifts directly from your checking account or by using your credit/debit card.