Merry Christmas, FBC Family!
We are in the home stretch our Christmas journey! We have focused on the HOPE of Christ’s coming at Christmas, the LOVE revealed when God sent His Son, the PEACE that only Jesus can give, the JOY that is found in baby in the manger! I so enjoy the Advent Season!
Let me fill you in on info that will take us through the end of 2020:
1) We continue to study THE BOOK OF REVELATION in our Sunday morning sermons. This Sunday is the Letter to the church in Laodicea. We’ll be speaking about the tragedies of lukewarm faith. I hope to see you with us!
2) If you can’t come in person, but you want to connect to a Sunday morning Sunday School class, I suggest connecting to Mike Gage in his ZOOM SUNDAY SCHOOL class. The class begins at 9:45am.
3) On Friday, December 18, we had a CHRISTMAS OUTREACH on our parking lot to reach children and families. We gave away 1,000’s of stuffed animals and shared the Gospel!
4) There is still time for you to PURCHASE A POINSETTIA in honor or in memory of someone, please contact the church office immediately.
5) We are gearing up for beautiful CANDLELIGHT CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICES. We will offer two times – 3:30pm and 5:30pm. Please invite neighbors and family. We hope to see you there as we light the Christ Candle.
6) This Sunday evening, December 20, beginning at 4:00pm, join us as we go out CHRISTMAS CAROLING! It will be a joyous time of bringing good cheer to homebound or elderly in our community! God is going to use us!
7) In addition, after caroling we will have our December CHURCH CONFERENCE AT 6PM in the Sanctuary. We will be approving deacons for the coming year, so come participate.
8) On SUNDAY, DECEMBER 27 we will have only ONE WORSHIP SERVICE at 11:00AM and there will be NO Sunday School that day.
9) Finally, if you desire to give a YEAR-END GIFT to the ministry of the church, the office will be opened til Noon on December 31. Gifts must be postmarked by December 31 to count in the 2020 year. Thank you!
Christ the Savior is Born,