ShelbyNext is an online system for church membership and communication. You may use ShelbyNext to CONNECT with each other and administrate small groups.
- If your email address is in the system, then choose the “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter your email address, click “Send Password” and check your email for a new password (it may be necessary to check Junk or Spam folders).
- If your email address is not in the system, please contact Jeff in the Church Office.
After login you may change your username or password at any time by selecting the account tab on your record.
ShelbyNext is a secure system. Your basic information is available only to those with ShelbyNext access. The privacy of your information and records is important to us.
ShelbyNext Mobile App
You can also access ShelbyNext with your mobile device.
Use “fbccorsicana” as the domain and then your username and password.
FIRST THINGS TO DO
Verify your information
The first page you will come to will be your profile page. Scan the page and if you need to make changes to your personal info click on the “edit” tab.
- Type your new information in each field that needs to be changed or added to.
- Click on the green “Save” button at the bottom when you are finished.
- Your changes will be reviewed and confirmed by a system admin before they are visible.
If you desire you can add or change your profile picture. On the Edit tab of your profile you can choose a picture from your computer. This picture will be visible to all those who can view your profile and may be printed in a report if your small group leader prints such a report.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH SHELBYNEXT
On the “View” tab you can see your information including your family who are also in our system.
On this tab you can edit your personal information at anytime. Currently most will not be able to add or edit a personal picture. For assistance with that send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the “Giving” tab you will see contributions you have made to First Baptist Church. Using the gear icon in the upper right corner you can filter the list of contributions by date and print a giving statement.
Your username and password can be changed on the “Account” tab. There is a feature in ShelbyNext staff and ministry leaders will be using called called “Interactions”. An email summary is available of any interactions assigned to a leader. On this tab you may choose how that digest is delivered.