First Baptist Corsicana has established a Zoom account for church members to use for business or ministry of the church. To request a zoom meeting, please read the following expectations and rules and fill out the form below. You will be contacted when your session has been approved. Please submit your request at least one week before your desired meeting date.
First Baptist Corsicana Zoom Rules & Expectations
- First Baptist Corsicana’s Zoom Account is to be used for church business or ministry only.
- Do not publicly post or advertise the Meeting ID or Password.
- If you are meeting with minors, there must be a second adult who has completed and passed a background check and ministry safe training in the past two years.
- Do not record a meeting with minors.
- Business Meetings, Committee Meetings, or Conferences must be recorded
- If you record a meeting, the recording must be made available to the church upon request.
Zoom Meeting Request Form
Good Practices for Conducting Zoom Meetings
- Familiarize yourself with Zoom: BEFORE your meeting begins, be sure to watch a few tutorials. Familiarity with the program will help your session to get off to a great start.
- Manage Screen Sharing: Don’t give up control of your screen. Do not allow others to screen share unless you know and trust them.
- Lock the meeting: after all of your attendees are present, lock the session to prevent unwanted visitors.
- Mute participants: When you silence participants, it blocks unwanted, distracting, or inappropriate noise from you and other participants. You can allow each member to unmute themselves, or leave it under your control.
- Waiting Room: This is a feature we use to help protect our meetings. Become aware of how to accept people into the sessions.
- Do not publish Meeting ID or Password: Again, do not publicly publish Meeting ID or Passwords as this opens up for unwanted visitors to come in and disrupt your meeting.