1. “Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent, because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead.” : Acts 17:30-31 NASB
Dear Father God in Heaven above, thank you for sending Jesus Christ to die on the cross for my sins. He arose victorious from the dark domain! People of this nation repent! Jesus deal with the evil I pray. In Your name. In Your power! Amen!
Lord, Father God we want all people of this nation to surrender their souls to our savior Jesus Christ. Empower believers to share the gospel! Holy Spirit for those who refuse to repent move them out of the way and speak to hearts that will listen. In Jesus name. Amen!
2. “As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor; and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” : Matthew 3:11-12NASB
3. ”John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.”
: Mark 1:4 NASB
Loving Father we ask for forgiveness of every sin in our lives. Thank you for what You did on the cross! As a nation we all need to repent and ask for renewal of Your Spirit in our lives. Lord wake up believers! We are in a war against good and evil! Dear Lord show your mighty power to the forces of darkness. Repentance we pray in the power of Jesus name. Amen!
Holy Spirit open our hearts to understand Your Word! Repentance we ask in Your power and in Your name,Jesus! Jesus we praise and pray! Amen!
4. “Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, and He said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day, and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.” : Luke 24:45-47 NASB
Father God! I pray for the forgiveness of sin. We pray for those who continue to lie, cheat , steal and kill. Lord we pray for repentance leading to salvation across this nation. We rejoice in Your will to be done in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
5. “I now rejoice, not that you were made sorrowful, but that you were made sorrowful to the point of repentance; for you were made sorrowful according to the will of God, so that you might not suffer loss in anything through us. For the sorrow that is according to the will of God produces a repentance without regret, leading to salvation, but the sorrow of the world produces death.” : 2 Corinthians 7:9-10 NASB
Father God help our helpless state. Help our prayers to cover even the most disgusting evil person on earth. We pray for repentance! In Jesus name. Amen!
6. “But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.” : 2 Peter 3:7-9 NASB
7. ”And he *said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy.” “Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying. “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost. I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book. He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.”Revelation 22:10-21 NASB