1. A B I D E
“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit. John 15:1-2 NASB
Pray for forgiveness of sin as individuals and as a Church. Pray that all members will produce much fruit, (answered prayer, soul winning, joy, love, peace, patience and kindness, Obedience to Christ.)
2. Become A Spirit Led Church
“For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons and daughters of God.” Romans 8:14 NASB
READ: Romans 8:1-17
Spending time in His word to grow in our faith and come to know Jesus better. The time we spend with Jesus will enable us to maintain a spirit of unity.
4. PRAYER for all the staff, ministers and their families. Pray for guidance. Pray for strength and protection. Pray love and respect for each other. Pray for the needed help.
Senior Pastor Danny Reeves; Hispanic Minister Steve Martinez; Music minister Steve Colburn; Administration Jeff Fitzhugh; Building Maintenance Andy Jewell; Staff: Becky Thurston; Patty Sauer; Rebecca Clopp
5. For these serving during our time of change. Pray for the children , youth , Dads and Moms.
Student interim Mickey Carter; Student intern Jon Carlo Perez; Children’s interim Hannah Franks; Children’s intern Anna Abbe
6. Prayer for the Youth and Children’s search committees. Pray for their being spirit led as they listen to the voice of God. May they be led to the person God has already chosen.
Children’s Search Committee: Terry Williams; Brooke Davenport; Tom Gardner; Taryn Rodriguez; Jerry Eddins and Barbara Phillips. Elected at large Julie McNutt; Tina Martinez; Cindy McCary; and Danica Watson(alternate).
Youth Minister Search Committee: Terry Williams; Brooke Davenport; Tom Gardner; Taryn Rodriguez; Jerry Eddins, Barbara Phillips.
Elected at Large: Tim Lang; Eddie Frankum; Kari Richter and Ryan Reeves alternate.
7. “Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises. and the prayer of faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him.”James 5:13, 15 NASB
Pray for each other. Pray for those that you know are sick and in need. Pray for the lost . Be ready to respond to the needs of others.
IN THE POWER Of JESUS, AMEN !