There are 2 things on my heart to share this week…a word of thanks and a word of encouragement:
First of all, THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING 10 YEARS! It is amazing that we have been together that long, and I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the incredible surprise you gave to us last Sunday! We were blown away at your cards, gifts, and expressions of love! To say we are thankful is a true understatement! To God be the glory for all He has done! Let’s go 10 more!
Second, I know this week has caused joy for some and disappointment for others. Change within our country’s leadership always causes a mixed reaction. I have been thinking and praying for the United States of America, and I have been praying for God’s Church. In that process, I was sent something by a friend that brought great comfort to me. I want to share this WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT with you…
10 PREDICTIONS FOR 2021
- The Bible will still have all the answers.
- Prayer will still be the most powerful thing on Earth.
- The Holy Spirit will still move.
- God will still honor the praises of His people.
- There will still be God-anointed preaching.
- The Church’s be singing and praise to God won’t be stopped.
- God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
- There will still be room at the cross for all people.
- Jesus will still love you.
- Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
God will always be on His throne,