First of all, I pray you have a happy Thanksgiving! We have so much for which to be thankful, and I am deeply thankful God put you in my life! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your friendship and support in this amazing ministry! Let me give you this week’s updates:
1) Come and join us this Sunday morning as we are back in the intriguing sermon series on THE BOOK OF REVELATION. You do not want to miss it!
2) FBC has been asked to supply 800 CANS OF CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP for food boxes being prepared by Compassion Corsicana. We are good at this! Please go as soon as possible to the grocery stores. Let’s meet this goal in record time!
3) Thank you, thank you, thank you to all those who came and helped us DECK THE HALLS for Christmas! We had a great turn-out, and the church building looks great!
4) Another reason to celebrate is our amazing response to Operation Christmas Child! Way to go, FBC! We collected 575 BOXES! I am so proud of you! What a giving, evangelistic church! Let’s pray for children around the world to receive these boxes and to give their lives to Jesus.
5) If you would like to PURCHASE A POINSETTIA in honor or in memory of someone, please contact the church office immediately. Envelopes are in the Welcome Center as well. We still have poinsettias available.
6) CHRISTMAS CAROLING is planned for Sunday, Dec. 20. We are asking that you please submit names of people you feel would be blessed by being caroled. Let’s prepare to go out and bring joy to people in our town!
7) Finally, this Sunday is a BIG day as we begin the ADVENT SEASON. We celebrate the first coming/advent of Jesus, and we long for His second advent. We will light the Hope Candle this Sunday.
Our Hope is in Jesus,