1. “And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”
:: Luke 22:19 NASB
Heaven came down and Glory filled
my soul, when at the cross my savior made me whole!
When we pray we must never forget what Jesus has done for us.
Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord let the earth hear His Voice!
2. “When He arrived at the place, He said to them, “Pray that you may not enter into temptation.” And He withdrew from them about a stone’s throw, and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, “Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done.”
:: Luke 22:40-42 NASB
3. “And being in agony He was praying very fervently; and His sweat became like drops of blood, falling down upon the ground. When He rose from prayer, He came to the disciples and found them sleeping from sorrow, and said to them, “Why are you sleeping? Get up and pray that you may not enter into temptation.”
:: Luke 22:44-46 NASB
4. “Holy Spirit use each of Your children to share the truth of the death,burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ!”
“And He said to them, “O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?” Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.”
:: Luke 24:25-27 NASB
5. Father God guide us to a understanding of all that You gave us in the Bible. Now may we use it to share the Gospel message. Amen!
“Now He said to them, “These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.” Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures.”
:: Luke 24:44-45
Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, and He said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day, and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things. And behold, I am sending forth the promise of My Father upon you; but you are to stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.”
:: Luke 24:45-49 NASB
6. Praise the Lord ! Worship our Father God. Come to Him with Joyful heart! Pray without ceasing!
“While He was blessing them, He parted from them and was carried up into heaven. And they, after worshiping Him, returned to Jerusalem with great joy, and were continually in the temple praising God.”
:: Luke 24:51-53 NASB
7. Pray for those who are living in darkness. This Nation needs to repent! Ask for help for yourself and the needs of others . PRAY for the light of Jesus Christ to shine across the world.
“Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off, as many as the Lord our God will call to Himself.” And with many other words he solemnly testified and kept on exhorting them, saying, “Be saved from this perverse generation!” So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day there were added about three thousand souls. They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.”
:: Acts 2:38-42 NASB