Loving Father God in Heaven we Praise You! We are so thankful that You are coming back for us. Let all the earth hear Your voice. Let the Son shine in! Let the Son shine on us each day! In the power of Jesus name we pray. Amen.
- “After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “ Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God; BECAUSE HIS JUDGMENTS ARE TRUE AND RIGHTEOUS; for He has judged the great harlot who was corrupting the earth with her immorality, and H E HAS AVENGED THE BLOOD OF HIS BOND-SERVANTS ON HER.” And a second time they said, “Hallelujah! HER SMOKE RISES UP FOREVER AND EVER.” And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who sits on the throne saying, “Amen. Hallelujah!” And a voice came from the throne, saying, “ Give praise to our God, all you His bond-servants, you who fear Him, the small and the great.” Then I heard something like the voice of a great multitude and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, saying, “ hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns.” :: Revelation 19:1-6
We are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ who loves us so! Praying for each other to remain faithful to the end.
2. “These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.” :: Revelation 17:14
Every Day with Jesus is sweeter than the Day before. Worship the Lord your God each. Sing in your heart praises to His name.
3. “And they *sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, “ Great and marvelous are Your works, O Lord God, the Almighty; Righteous and true are Your ways, King of the nations! Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy; For ALL THE NATIONS WILL COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE YOU, FOR YOUR RIGHTEOUS ACTS HAVE BEEN REVEALED.” :: Revelation 15:3-4
Thank God for the forgiveness of sin. Praise the Lord that He walks with us and talks with us all along the way. Pray for Peace! Pray for our Nation to rest in the Lord.
4. “God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,” :: Hebrews 1:1-3
Dear Father God we ask for forgiveness. Help us to ask you first!
Please guide us each day through your word. Use each of us to share the gift of salvation . Thy will be done on earth just as it is in Heaven.
In the precious Name of Jesus we Pray. Amen!
5. “For this reason we must pay much closer attention to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away from it. For if the word spoken through angels proved unalterable, and every transgression and disobedience received a just penalty, how will we escape if we neglect so great a salvation? After it was at the first spoken through the Lord, it was confirmed to us by those who heard, God also testifying with them, both by signs and wonders and by various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit according to His own will.” :: Hebrews 2:1-4
“But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone. For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things, and through whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to perfect the author of their salvation through sufferings. For both He who sanctifies and those who are sanctified are all from one Father; for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, saying, “I WILL PROCLAIM Y OUR NAME TO M Y BRETHREN, I N THE MIDST OF THE CONGREGATION I WILL SING Y OUR PRAISE.” And again, “I WILL PUT M Y TRUST IN HIM.” And again, “BEHOLD, I AND THE CHILDREN WHOM GOD HAS GIVEN ME.”
Spend time in these words from God . Meditate of this scripture!
6. “Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives. For assuredly He does not give help to angels, but He gives help to the descendant of Abraham. Therefore, He had to be made like His brethren in all things, so that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For since He Himself was tempted in that which He has suffered, He is able to come to the aid of those who are tempted.” :: Hebrews 2:9-18
Pray for your lost neighbor, lost family member and lost co-worker.
Pray for the evil spirit that has taken hold of so many across this nation and world. Listen to the voice of the Lord. Holy Spirit bring revival! Father in Heaven show us the way. Jesus we Praise and Pray. Amen!!
7. “Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says, “TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE, DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS AS WHEN THEY PROVOKED ME, A SIN THE DAY OF TRIAL IN THE WILDERNESS,
WHERE YOUR FATHERS TRIED Me BY TESTING Me, AND SAW MY WORKS FOR FORTY YEARS.
THEREFORE I WAS ANGRY WITH THIS GENERATION, AND SAID,
THEY ALWAYS GO ASTRAY IN THEIR HEART, AND THEY DID NOT KNOW MY WAYS; AS I SWORE IN MY WRATH, ‘THEY SHALL NOT ENTER M Y REST.’’ :: Hebrews 3:7-11