I hope you heard the positive news from Governor Abbott. Texas continues to carefully re-open. The same is true for our church’s ministry. Here are this week’s updates!
1) We are now two weeks into re-opening Sunday morning worship, and it is GOING VERY WELL! All of our safety protocols are being carried out seamlessly, and all those attending are finding worship to be exciting, warm, Spirit-filled, and safe. Not including our ministerial staff, in the 8:30am service we had 66 the first week and 91 the second week. In the 10:30am service, we had 86 the first week and 120 the second week. In addition, our Spanish-speaking family went from 37 to 45 in their second week. I hope this is encouragement for others to come be a part on Sunday morning. Once again, I want to give a big thank-you to all of our volunteers who are working hard to give us success! Please do not forget that our 8:30am service still requires a mask to be worn. If you would like to help us keep everyone safe, complete this form.
2) If you are not ready to get out yet, I continue to ask you to join us ONLINE FOR WORSHIP. You can watch on Facebook or YouTube. Worship begins at 10:30am online. Pre-service announcements begin at 10am.
3) We have a FEW ADJUSTMENTS as well as we slowly tweak our plan during re-opening. First of all, for our English-speaking family you may now enter on Sunday mornings at the Welcome Center OR the Breezeway door. Also, beginning May 26, our office hours go back to 8am to 5pm (M-F).
4) Our FLC IS NOW OPEN! We opened on May 18, and many people have already returned to walk, workout, and enjoy Body Recall. Health and safety protocols are fully in place, and Rebecca is overseeing all of our disinfecting procedures. I encourage to come enjoy the FLC again as you are able.
5) Last, our VBS LEAD TEAM has been working hard, and we now have the official plan for this summer’s VBS. Click here to watch Ashley deliver the grand announcement. Also, continue to pray for our VBS Lead Team.
He is Our Peace,