We are excited to begin worshiping with you again; however, we want to do our due diligence to keep everyone healthy. This requires all of us to work together to maintain healthy practices.
- We will re-open for Sunday morning services ONLY at this time. We will re-evaluate on two-week intervals.
- We will offer two (2) English speaking services at 8:30am and 10:30am and one (1) Spanish-speaking service at 10:30am.
- Anyone is welcome to attend our 8:30 am worship service, but it will be designated for High-Risk members. (Masks will be required.)
- High-Risk members are encouraged to continue worshiping remotely.
- No Sunday School classes, or Wednesday groups will meet for now. We will re-open Bible fellowships as our society heals and recovers.
- Stay tuned for details about FLC re-opening for exercise.
Things you can expect:
- We will have limited entrances and exits.
- English-speaking members will enter and exit ONLY through the front Welcome Center doors.
- Spanish-speaking members will enter and exit ONLY through the Chapel entrance at the back of the church.
- Once capacity has been reached, attendees will be asked to return for the next service.
- For those not able to attend for any reason, we will continue to offer live-feed worship services on Facebook & YouTube.
- All worship seating will ensure proper spacing between attendees:
- Two or more members of the same household can sit next to one another, with two seats (or six feet separation) empty on either side;
- Two individuals who are not members of the same household can sit adjacent to one another (six feet separation) empty on either side.
- Every other pew will be left empty.
- No nursery care will be offered at this time. For families with small children, parents will simply keep children with them in worship.
- All seats and surfaces will be disinfected between services.
- No worship guides/bulletins will be produced.
- Offering plates will not be passed through the congregation. Designated offering baskets will be placed at the entrance/exit doors.
- We will suspend greeting times and encourage social distancing.
- Our worship team, instruments, & choirs will not be at full strength in the beginning, but we will begin to add these people as we go.
- The men’s and women’s restrooms on the first and second floor of the Atrium will be the ONLY restrooms available. An attendant will be assigned to these facilities for intermittent disinfecting/cleaning.